Bring together data, researchers, patients and families to find new cures for Osteosarcoma.
Through advocacy, fundraising, education and awareness regarding the disease, we will support new treatment options for patients with this extremely aggressive and often recurring disease.
What We Want to Achieve
Collaborate with patients, families, and the medical & scientific community:
- Provide increased funding for Osteosarcoma Research and new treatments
- Encourage Genetic testing for all Osteosarcoma patients – changing Standard of Care
- Advocate with Surgeons and Pathologists on proper sample collection for bone tumors to be used for successful genetic testing
- Act as a clearinghouse for Osteosarcoma genetic information
- Advocate for better awareness and understanding of Osteosarcoma
- Support families and patients with Osteosarcoma
- Partner with medical community to change decades old treatment for Osteosarcoma